February 22, 2009

These past 2 weeks I was out of commission at work as I have decided to change families. However, I was asked to supply in a daycare centre. Yeah money!!! It was quite a different experience for me as I am used to one or two children at a time and working 10 hour days. At this place I worked with about 8 preschoolers and there were also about 5 kindergarten children. These children are very busy and when they first told me their names about 4 of them told me it was Spiderman, some were the red one and the others the black one. The ratio was about 4 boys to 1 girl, so there was a lot of Spiderman action going on.

The weeks went by quite fast and I was happy to help them out. They seemed happy with me too and were sad to see me go on, who knows maybe I'll be back full time one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A room full of Spideys - so cute!