December 27, 2006

Cat Naps


So Christmas has come and gone and everyone is happy with all of Santa's little goodies. "Santa" brought me a digital camera for Christmas this year which I was more than pleased about. We spent the day at J and S's new place out in Richmond Ontario. I was a nice time and we were lucky to have Grandma there celebrating in the festivities with us. I think and am pretty sure that she had a good time. She was very thoughtful this year because she remembered our cats and got them a nice blanket and some treats which they ate up when they got home (yum yum). As you can see in the picture my kitty Joey is showing his pleasure with the blanket he sleeps in it all day and doesn't really share well with the other kitties (yet). I hope you all had a great time with your family's at this special time of year. I know I did and I am looking forward to seeing the little munchkins again next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma had a "maaaarvelous time"! She loved being surrounded by you grandkids. Happy New Year, Stephanie!

Nanny Girl said...

Thank you and all the best to you in 2007