December 20, 2006

Martha vs Rachael!



Who is the better homemaker of the two? Is it Martha the elegant craftster who is perfect in every way? Or Rachael the fun out going anything can happen entertainer?

Well here are some quotes from both sides:

Rachael says: "Recipes are just ideas, suggestions." - seacoastonline.com
Martha says: "I think baking cookies is equal to Queen Victoria running an empire." - Oprah.com

Rachael says: "Through a series of accidents, I kept ending up in jobs I was completely unqualified for." - seacoastonline.com
Martha says: "Everybody in prison has a business plan." - New York Post

Rachael says: "Fries are very tasty at both Burger King and McDonalds, but I prefer BK." - popcrazy.com
Martha says: I'm not so interested in fast food as I'm interested in good food." - Larry King Live

Rachael says: "I'm like a bobblehead - who would take me seriously anyway?" - OK! Magazine
Martha says: "I'm oriented in the right direction all the time." - Larry King Live

Rachael says: "I'm very klutzy and not really capable of crafting or doing too many domestic things beyond making supper." - Larry King Live
Martha says: "I can almost bend steel with my mind. I can bend anything if I try hard enough. I can make myself do almost anything." - Oprah.com

Rachael says: "Yum-o!"
Martha says: "It's a good thing."

Who are you more like Rachael or Martha? Who do you think won the battle?


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm more of a laid-back-Rachel-type of girl!!

Anonymous said...

I like Rachel's style, too. She seems like someone I'd like to sit beside at a dinner party. Martha is a bit uptight. I'd be worried that I'd mess up somehow.