April 14, 2007

NHL Playoffs 2007


So the NHL has started the final quest for that main goal "The Stanley Cup". I have made my picks for which teams I think will advance in this first round.




I will start with the Eastern Conference since that is where I am situated and even though I would have loved to see my Toronto Maple Leafs make it, I will have to wait another year.






In this series I think that Buffalo will sweep the Islanders 4-0







In this series I think that Tampa will win 4-3 , New Jersey will make it hard for them though






This series is another difficult one, although I think that the Rangers will win 4-3 over Atlanta




This one I will have to go with Pittsburgh 4-2 over Ottawa




Now for the Western Conference. This Conference, I find, is a tougher group of teams, but only one team can win the Cup.




In this series I will have to go with Detroit to win 4-2 mainly because Calgary had a weak last few games of the regular season






This is going to be a good battle but I think that Anaheim will take it 4-2 over Minnesota





This one I definetly think that Vancouver will take it and it will be a quick one 4-1 over Dallas






This series will be a long one but I think that San Jose will overpower Nasville and win 4-3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Errr...huh? Hockey - what's that? ;p