April 6, 2007

Ultimate Update

Yesterday my team won their first game with a score of 11-10. Hey we'll take it a win is a win. Plus I played my best game yet which made me feel really good. I stopped the other team a few times by blocking the frisbee from getting to them (although I hurt my thumb one time from doing that). I even caught the frisbee once in the end zone, unfortunately it didn't count towards a point because the guy who threw it wasn't half way yet so we had to give up the frisbee to the other team. I am having a lot of fun with this new sport, and I signed up for a summer league although it is a female team and it will be played outside but we are going to be getting together a few times before the league starts to go over some drills. I am quite excited about it and I hope that I can play with some of these people again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sooo rock! Man, I'd be wheezing at the sideline if I played that sport. You go, Girl!