September 14, 2007

Funny things

I have noticed how much these two little ones are not so little anymore. They are both in school now, so I am seeing less and less of them and as I start a new nanny job I will begin (slowly) to see even less. Hopefully, and I am sure I will, I will be able to maintain a relationship with them on weekends or holidays every now and then.

I was picking the kids up from school this week and Nugley's teacher came up to me to tell me something. My first thought was uh oh what did he get into. Her story goes like this: She was telling the class about her family, that when she was little she was called Julie. She has a brother who was called Jacob and she has a mom and a dad. After telling this to the class, Nugley put up his hand and said "I think my Dad used to be your brother", because they have the same name. Too cute.

Today when I was driving them to school we were discussing birthdays and that Choo Choo's is coming soon and she will be 4 and that Nugley's is in the winter near Christmas. Nugley said " I wonder why they chose that day for my birthday". Again too cute.

I am going to miss these moments which is one reason why I am glad I have this blog to refer to over and over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...such a cute story!