January 1, 2008

2008

Well, 2007 is over and done with and 2008 has come, what will it bring for me? for you? We will never know what is ahead which I find exciting. I had a pretty good year last year and I am looking forward to what is to come. I have not made any New Years Resolutions, not really sure what I would consider an actual resolution anyway. There is always the usual ones about living healthier, exercising more, cutting back on finances, but who actually keeps these? and what do they actually entail? I would just rather take things one day at a time and just enjoy everything I do, with my friends and family.

I ran in a Resolution Race last night along the Rideau Canal, I ran a 10k and beat my personal best, I found that a good way to end of the year for sure. Now I'll have to see where I can go from there.

What did you do for your New Year's and what kind of plans are you setting? Well what ever they may be I just hope that you are happy.

Happy New Year!

No comments: