January 21, 2008

Reading Again

I have started reading again, no not Harry Potter, I have put that aside for a while....I needed a change. I found this book at Chapters, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, and it sounded kind of interesting. It is about a boy in College who leaves when he becomes poor and parentless and joines the circus. He made friends after making a lot of enemies first and even fell in love. The story goes from the present, at the age of 93 to the past, starting at the age of 23. It really was a good book since it took me less than a week to read it and that rarely happens. I just felt I had to know more about the circus life and what went on behind the scenes. Basically I couldn't put it down.

I went to the book store again in search of another great book and picked up Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, it is a biography. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: