February 5, 2008

No More TV?

This strike has been going on for quite some time now and I think it is time for everyone to settle down and fix this. Not only are they losing A LOT of money but they are losing alot of support from us people who watch their shows. I don't know about you but I don't think I can handle much more reality shows with all their dancing and singing. Something must be done! Plus the movies are quite slim in the pickings. I demand that you bring back our tv shows that we have invested our time in.....it's only fair. I just had to vent that out. Maybe if they would show more Toronto hockey games it might not be as bad.

Although, on a positive note about this whole strike issue, I am reading and running more so maybe this isn't such a bad thing, considering how much news coverage there is about USA and Canada's obesity rate. Perhaps this will influence more of us to get out and become more active, or maybe we will just watch more and more reruns who knows. Whatever it is I hope they are able to negotiate and come up with a happy ending. We'll just have to wait some more and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. I'm sick of reality shows, too, although I have to admit that I'll be tuning into Oprah's Big Give show this Sunday night. Ah well...