March 9, 2008

Spring? Where?

This is outside my basement bedroom
window.....it is quite pretty.
<------------






This is just outside my
place and the "steps" that
lead down to the sidewalk.
--------->











This is the snowbank before the main road outside my place. If you look closely you car even see the top of a car. I was standing on the bottom of the steps.

<-------------


This is how deep the snow is as I was
walking out to see how to get my car
out.....which I could not get. The snow
was up to my knees!

-------------->











This is the only reason why I still like winter Mmmmmmmm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Look at all that snow! I think you should start planning for a trip to NJ/NYC again... :)

Nanny Girl said...

I just may have to do that.....I see that your buds are already coming out. Ours may not for another few months!