September 1, 2008

WICKED

I was so happy to get to go see this Broadway at the NAC. It was very good considering I didn't really know what it was about. I knew enough like that it involved the Wicked Witch of the West and how she became so "wicked". I tried reading the book before going but couldn't really get through the first few chapters.

The music was good and catchy (I will probably get the CD soon) and the costumes were amazing, especially this one that ressembled a pom pom. It was a nice break during a very busy day and much needed.

I moved out of my place the next day and into another the day after that. We had such great helpers too, we could not have packed a truck any better ourselves even if we tried. We kept wondering if all our stuff would actually fit. Our motto ended up being "Don't worry about the chairs".

Moving in had a few hiccups as we were supposed to have the keys and the elevators at 9am, although when we showed up there was no one there and there was no number for us to call either, I started to worry since I had to get the truck back by 4 that afternoon. It turned out the lady had to take a bus and forgot about the holiday hours. Then she couldn't find our keys and so had the super let us in so we could start to unload and hey look there on the counter were all of our keys. After that everything went really smoothly and we had everything out of the truck in about 2 hours. We had great help for the move in too and we appreciated all that they have done for us.

Thank you

No comments: