November 12, 2006

Hockey Update



So it is now November 12th 2006 and I am happy to say that my Toronto Maple Leafs are doing some of their best work I have seen in a long time, and the Ottawa Senators are doing some of their worst. I probably shouldn't brag too much about it but hey Toronto is Ottawa's number 1 rival. It'll be nice to hear the radio stations try to figure why their team is not winning so much. HA HA HA! Ok enough of that (for now). As of right now Toronto has won 11 times lost only 5 games and lost in overtime 3 times. Ottawa has won 6 times lost 9 games and lost in overtime once. To give Ottawa some credit they have played 3 less games then Toronto. But they will probably make that up this week since they are playing 4 games this week and Toronto only 2. You can definitely tell who is Canadian by asking them about hockey. I am pretty sure almost everyone here knows about it in some aspect or another.

To finish off all I have to say is GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!

No comments: