November 16, 2006

It's Raining.....Its Pouring.....



It has been raining and pouring for I don't even know how many days now. I do know that yesterday I saw that beautiful sunshine for about 5 minutes in the morning as I am busy taking the kids to school and I also saw it set in the afternoon. So we aimed to spend as much time after school outdoors because who knew when we'd be able to do that again. They rode their bikes and ran around until we couldn't see anymore than we went inside and had some hot chocolate with marshmallows of course. Then today came and it was pouring when I left for work at 7:00. It was pouring when I had to try and get 2 little ones in the car with seatbelts on and get myself in while trying to not get too wet (NOT FUN).
Nugley only had a half day of school today and Dad was off so Dad picked Choo Choo up and I picked up Nugley and took him for lunch and to the Science and Tech Museum he had a great time we met my sister there for the afternoon. When we were leaving well what do you know it was raining again. When I get home tonight it wasn't pouring or raining until I have to get out of my car. The street outside my front door seems to have flooded too and all the cars like to speed right through the HUGE puddle and spread the rain around sometimes even on people.
I guess I shouldn't complain seeing as how Vancouver is getting it much worse than us. They are got another 50-70 mm of rain again today and it's supposed to rain there tomorrow too. It probably makes them feel more like Eeyores I know I feel like an Eeyore today sad and gloomy and depressed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. It's grey here today, too, although I'm listening to Christmas music and I'm about to make myself hot chocolate so it's not quite an Eeyore kind of day.

Cheryl said...

I would like some snow, please!! No more rain!! Bring on the snow!! :)