November 20, 2006

Decisions.....Decisions.....


So I am at the point in the year where I have to make a few decisions and then hope for the best. My dilemma is do I stay with the family and work in their office for them and then see the kids after school and during school holidays. I could also see about starting a career in an actual daycare setting, where I may even have my own little class with cute little people. I could also continue being a nanny for another great family although at times I don't think it's possible to find another family as good as what I have now but you never know. I am also looking at maybe going overseas to travel around a bit and to teach English as a second language. So as you can see I have a lot to think about. It seems like I have a while to make up my mind but really I don't. I'm sure that whatever decision I do make that everything will work out fine and that it was the right choice and even if it isn't that at least I tried something new and enjoyed myself. Sometimes I just wish that someone would just tell me where I am to go and then I wouldn't have to worry about it. But that is not what life is like and that is not going to happen. I will keep you all up to date on what happens.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ok...I'll be the someone to tell you where to go... GO TO KITCHENER!!!!

Shel said...

hey there! noticed you have a link to my blog on your blog! just wanted to drop by and say hello to a fellow nanny. :)

Anonymous said...

I vote that you go traveling! Go experience another country and learn more about YOU while you're there. Every woman I know who went traveling on their own during their twenties came back changed and with more confidence. You're young, you're single, so GO, GO , GO!!!