December 15, 2006

Dear Santa...


I found this cool site where I could write a letter to Santa and have it turn into something fun. You should try it out to and see how it goes. Nothing serious because I think we all take too many things too seriously all the time.

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my faultwhat happened at Laurie's Christmas party. It was Cheyanne who spiked the punch with too much Chocolatini. I can't help it if I drank 15 glasses. It was so good --- it smelled and tasted just like vanilla.
I thought it was funny when I put Nancy's shirt on my head and danced the mambo on the table while singing "eensy weensy spider". I didn't mean to break Laurie's stereo and I don't know why Laurie would sue me for shoplifting.

I don't remember calling Scott's wife a big donkey --- even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and green lipstick!
And when I threw up on Alyson's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that spaghetti.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Honda Civic through my neighbours's door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbour to call me a lazy chicken and have me arrested for assault!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all roasted and grumpy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this round stuff. Please bring me what I want most...bail money!

Sincerely and silently yours,
Stephanie (really a nice girl)

PS it's only 93 bucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee!