March 11, 2007

Leafs Night Out

So I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Thursday night Ottawa Toronto game. It was a sold out game and an important game because of the way the standings are turning out to be. It started off badly and continued that way throughout the game. The Leafs just didn't seem to be there that night making lots of wrong moves and getting lots of penalties. The worst part of the game was the guy sitting next to me. He kept giving a play by play and telling the Sens how to play and where to go and it really made the game less fun than it already was.
I was able to get a few pics of the players before the game started. My only problem was that they all moved so fast. It was hard for me to get any pics I got a few but I missed some of the players that I really wanted to get like Tucker and Green but I did manage to get some others as they stood by the glass. I did get Andrew Raycroft, the so called new guy Yanic Perreault and Bryan McCabe. Oh and by the way Toronto played Ottawa again on Saturday and won (woo hoo). Now if only they could win a few more and make it into the playoffs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you should have gone to the game in Toronto. Your Tucker man did in our SENS.
You have always been a Leafs fan and I remember painting your bedroom in Leaf's colors. I hope you will cheer for the SENS in the play-offs as Toronto's chances do not look good.