February 26, 2007

Coffee a Day Keeps Me Sane



I am one of those people who can't seem to get through a day without a cup of coffee. I only need one cup or somehow I get these headaches and some people don't like to be around me as much (COFFEE=HAPPY). It just so happens that by the time I take Nugley to school I have enough time to stop at Timmie's and wait in the drive thru to get my special wake me up juice before having to get Choo Choo to her school. Today was a special day though, as I rounded the corner of the drive thru I got very excited to see a new sign up. It has now begun to Roll Up the Rim to Win. So I took Choo Choo to school and had some nice coffee. When I finished I did roll my rim and I did win. I won a free coffee!! And the best part is, this is just the first day. Think of all the other days I could win and maybe evn a nice car. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but you never know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I lerv my coffee, too.

Cheryl said...

Have you won anything else since?

Nanny Girl said...

yes I have won another coffee, but I'm still waiting for that car to show up.

Christina said...

Hi, Steph!

I gave up coffee for Lent (except one in the morning)...I was up to 6-7 a day, so it was time!

If you love something...let it go...

It has not been easy...(especially knowing that I'm missing out on chances to "roll up the rim"!!!)