February 19, 2007

Bring it on!



So I have recently decided to sign up for ultimate frisbee. I have never played this before and I am not too sure of how or what to do but I thought that this would be fun. We'll have to see how it goes and how many times I will be able to catch the darn thing. Luckily this is only a fun league nothing too seriously, at least not yet. I hope I don't get too beat up. It should be a good time and get me out being more active. I've had a hard time doing that lately. It's probably because of the winter. I get home at night after it is already dark and I am tired from the day. The morning is too hard to actually get up and do a run before work. The family I work for just got a treadmill and said for me to use it whenever, so I may just take them up on that. Maybe I'll wait until the whole surround sound thing is put together so I at least have some music or tv to listen to. Anyway I will give you an update on the frisbee when I can. I start on Thursday. Wish me luck that I don't make a total fool of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are going to be one superbuff woman this summer!