May 19, 2007

My Sister's Keeper

I have finally finished My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I had to take a bit of a detour since the nurse from the office lent me one of her books and I felt I had to finish hers before I am done working at the office. Anyways, I did finish and I was quite a good book, it was controversial and touching dealing with how a family can make some big decisions about life and death situations for their children. In the end I was a little disappointed with the way things worked out. But it did keep me wondering what was going to happen and when I got about half way through the book, I could barely put it down until the end.

My next book is another Jodi Picoult book (I seem to be into her books lately) this next one is her most recent one and is titled Nineteen Minutes.

2 comments:

-A said...

The end of the book made me mad too.

Nineteen Minutes in great. But terribly hard to read at the same time, with recent events and such. Actually I read it before recent events and it was hard even then...

I love Jodi Picoult, I go on binges of her as well.

Have you read Plain Truth? That's the one that got me hooked.

Nanny Girl said...

No I haven't read that one, the other ones I've bought are Keeping Faith and Picture Perfect. I started with The Pact.