May 8, 2007

NHL Playoffs 2007 (Conference Finals)

So here we are near the end of the hockey season. We are down to the Conference finals, also known as Semifinals. So as always here are my picks for this round.






In the East we have have the President trophy team aka Buffalo Sabres then we have my home team aka Ottawa Senators. I am going with Buffalo to win it in 6 games. Miller is solid in nets and his team can score.








And finally in the West we have Detroit Red Wings and Anaheim Ducks.
I believe that Anaheim will pull through and win it in the final of the 7 games. Giguere is solid in nets where Hasek is on again off again with his playing. But I guess we won't know until it all happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your picks against Ottawa continue to pan out well...

Nanny Girl said...

ha ha just you wait and see