June 20, 2007

Jack Pine Trail


So today is Wednesday, I've had 3 full days with Nugley and I think we are still getting adjusted to being around each other again. He is testing his limits and I am setting them for him. I decided he needed some more exercise and fresh air and since it was a beautiful day we went on a nature walk in the Greenbelt this specific walk was named Jack Pine Trail. It has a lot of boardwalks over the swamp/marshland and usually chickadees but we didn't find any even though we brought some food for them. We did however, see lots of frogs, some were on the path we were walking others in the swamp but then we couldn't only hear some bullfrogs chanting to each other. Nugley was searching for which one was making that sound and then he heard it from another area and had to look for it there too. We didn't see any deer this time which disappointed me. Oh well maybe next time.










No comments: