June 23, 2007

Thursday

So Thursday was my last day to have Nugley in the morning so I thought we would go mini putt. I thought it opened at 10 am so we went to the mall first to look around and picked up a bird cottage to paint and build. When we got to the mini putt place I found out it wouldn't be opened until noon and I had to pick up Choo Choo by that time. So Nugley and I went back home and painted his bird cottage. Mom and Dad were both home getting ready for a camping trip and suggested that I take the 2 kids mini putting in the afternoon. During their QT (quiet time) I was thinking about it but was unsure about 2 kids with putters in a small proximity to each other so I thought bowling was a better idea. They loved it and it was even Choo Choo's first time playing. She jumped for joy every time she knocked over any pin. I definitely think I will do this again especially when it is a dreary day. Now my summer has officially started both kids all day all week. It is nice though because this is what I really like doing.

No comments: