July 19, 2007

The Beach


This past week Choo Choo and I went to the beach. We tried the week before but it was cooler and we couldn't stay that long because the big storm clouds advanced on us. This time though, it was a beautiful day. Finally there were no clouds and the sun shone all afternoon. We had a nice picnic lunch and then enjoyed playing in the sand and the water. She loved running and falling in the water. We saw a few motor boats and after they went past the beach we enjoyed being bobbed up and down from their waves. I left her to build her own little mud castles she really likes to mix the sand with the water and throw the mud back into the water. I think I did get a little too much sun even though I did put sunscreen on. Choo Choo got a few more slathers of it then I did. I plan to go back in the next few weeks while the family are away on their vacation. Maybe I'll bring a book with me too.

No comments: