July 14, 2007

Harry Potter

I was so excited to go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I even went out in the afternoon just so that I could get tickets before they ran out. The movie was amazing. Harry is growing up so fast and is learning more and more about himself every time. I really did like this new character not sure of her name but she is very different from the others. She is very blond and looks at things in a different way. I can't believe that there is only going to be 2 more and that they "final" book will be out in stores next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you're a Harry Potter Geek! Whoo hoo! I adore those books and I think that this newest film is the best from the series. It's quite dark. Very grown up. Come to think of it, I was amazed by how much all the actors had grown up in real life. They are adults now! I'm looking forward to getting the book-on-cd when it comes out. Currently the Half Blood Prince is in my cd player. Thought I'd prepare myself for the final book. Yep, I'm an HPGeek, too.