September 28, 2007

Hockey 2007/2008

So tomorrow is the day that the NHL will start their regular season, well kinda, there are two teams that will start their regular season tomorrow and the rest of the NHL will start on October 3 (which includes my Toronto Maple Leafs). The Anaheim Mighty Ducks, the Stanley Cup Champions of last year and the Los Angeles Kings are playing tomorrow and Sunday and they will be doing something special. They will be playing in London England as a new experience not only for the players but also for the city.

I have joined a few hockey pools this year, all for fun, but somewhat competitive too, mainly for bragging rights. I have just finished all my live drafts and I feel like I have a good chance this year as long as I can keep up with it all throughout the season.

Here in the picture is G Jean-Sebastien Giguere, D Francois Beauchemin, LW Chris Kunitz, and C Rob Niedermayer taken in front of Tower Bridge in London.

No comments: