March 17, 2008

Dancing is Back!


Dancing with the Stars starts tonight and I am so excited to see the new group of celebrities and dancers make their way out on the dance floor. They will be dancing some great dances some of my favourite ones to watch are the Samba, the Foxtrot and the Jive, but there are many other ones too.


Here are the list of Stars with their partners for this season.



Kristi Yamaguchi (figure skater) and Mark Ballas









Marissa Jaret Winokur (Broadway star) and Tony Dovolani






Jason Taylor (NFL player) and Edyta Sliwinska









Monica Seles (tennis pro) and Jonathan Roberts







Priscilla Presley (actress) and Louis van Amstel






Penn Jillette (magician) and Kym Johnson








Marlee Matlin (actress) and Fabian Sanchez







Mario (R&B singer) and Karina Smirnoff








Steve Guttenberg (actor) and Anna Trebunskaya








Shannon Elizabeth (actress) and Derek Hough







Cristián de la Fuente (actor) and Cheryl Burke






Adam Carolla (comedian) and Julianne Hough




I will predict who I think will win this competition and my vote goes to Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's some pretty successful people on that list. I'm with you...I think the champion skater has waaaay more dance experience than the other competitors (not including the pro dance instructors).

PS - Happy Easter!