January 20, 2007

The Pact



So I have finally finished a book. Those that know me well know that I am not much of a reader. The book has to really have me captivated to keep me reading to the end. The Pact did just that. I was reading it every chance I could get. I just finished yesterday and loved it. It is a love story. I will try to tell you about it without giving it away too much. It is about two children who grew up next door to each other since they were born. Their parents were the best of friends too. They travelled together, went out together and were almost like a second family to each other. Then they both got a call in the middle of the night and found out one of the kids got shot. Both the kids were together when that happened so what really happen? Was the girl suicidal and killed herself or did someone else shoot her and why? A great book.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to read that book - but I think I'm a little overwhelmed with the books I got for Christmas this year.