April 26, 2007

NHL Playoffs Round 2



So Round 1 finished and now we are on to Round 2. Here are my opinions on the up-coming series. Again this is both what I think and hope will happen for how I think the teams are stacked up against each other.









In this series I definitely think that Buffalo will take it in 6 games. Even though the Rangers are ranked at 6 I think they will put some pressure on Buffalo especially since they swept their last opponent away 4-0.







In this series I am going to go with New Jersey winning it in 7 games. I think that both teams have great skaters and scorers but when it comes down to it Jersey has the goaltender, where Ottawa has a rookie.








For this series I think that Detroit will be able to win it in 6 games. San Jose has some great forwards but are lacking the goal tending they need to take it all.










Finally in this final series of this round I think that Vancouver could take it in 7 but Anaheim won't let them win it easily.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a Leaf's fan I guess you may have fogotten that Emery was a rookie last year and did quite well in replacing Hasek. This year he is more experienced. I think the series will go 7 games but with a different outcome. The SENS will remember 2003.
GO SENS GO

dad