February 22, 2008

The Bugs

I have finally been hit by those mean bugs......I have gotten my first cold of the year and I am very sad by it :( I was hoping I could avoid it this winter and I was so close but they got the better of me. Luckily it is a Friday and I can hopefully get rid of it before seeing the little ones who infected me in the first place. Although I am sure she didn't want this either. After finishing with the first family (the sicko group), I ran over to the drugstore to get my new favourite friend........

This is who I rely on during these hard times of mine when I cannot think, breathe and sometimes sleep, it will not leave me when I need it the most and has never let me down before. So I am depending on it to follow through for me again. Good night zzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I hope that you are over the cold by now...and back to your usual energetic, running around self.