February 23, 2008

Finished

It only took me about 10 years on and off the finally read this classic book. I actually found The Great Gatsby quite entertaining to read and now looking back I am wondering why I never read it before. Maybe it was because I was being forced to read it through school, who knows. I am glad that I did and I encourage and challenge you to read it if you haven't already or re-read it to welcome back this classical book.

My next book is a toss up between The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory which explains itself in the title and Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky about World War II and the invasion of the Nazis in Paris. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...well, the Boleyn book probably has sexy bits while the Nazis in Paris one sounds like it would be historically interesting and, well, lots of romance 'cause it is Paris afterall.